The programme is for everyone who wants or needs to work on communication skills for healthcare, care for elderly and healthcare tourism. We are developing a learning programme for:
- Professionals working as nurses, in elderly care taking and other healthcare profession, organised or individually, and that have a need of further learning, formal and/or informal, in order to meet the workplace needs
- Universities, Medical High schools and Language Centres, European language teachers who teach English for Medical Purposes;
- European students from medical universities and medical centres, BA and MA programmes, who want to do apprenticeship or internship in European countries, attend courses and Erasmus programmes;
- European medical graduates and healthcare workers who want to develop professionally and be mobile on the EU labour market;
- Local governments and stakeholders dealing with challenges linked to internationalisation in care for elderly and healthcare
- Translators who deal with documents related to the field
- Service and management staff working in the growing sector of healthcare tourism.
Let your staff or students know!
Why not starting to discover HELP and to try it out?