The programme has many benefits for everyone who wants or needs to work on communication skills for healthcare. We are developing a learning programme that offers:
- Open access to materials and digital media for teaching and learning in the area of English for Medical Purposes with latest information and motivating approaches for learner-centred and cooperative learning, supported by media
- Informal learning arrangements to meet the B1/B2 levels, practical approach for work with patients, elderly and clients from medical tourism
- Educational platform enabling exchange and learning at and for the workplace
- Contribution to organization’s prestige due to high quality training offers and better connection of academic education and work place.
- Increased motivation among students and healthcare workers by providing them a modern and practical learning tool. The platform will be finished in 2017 but you can see its progress step by step under